Aquasport

Billnicole

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi everyone I just picked up my new (used) boat Sunday its a 2001 Aquasport 200 Ospray and aside from a little tlc the boat is in nice shape. The only thing that dosent work is the fuel gauge Im trying to locate a wiring diagram for this boat and have hade no luck. There is a wire by the sending unit thats not hooked up and Im not sure if thats the problem. The unit has a purple wire on it and a black and green ground. If I short the wires the gauge still won't move. I have tryed the Aquasport web site with no luck. Any help would be great. <br /><br />Thanks Bill :)

prockvoan

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Aquasport

The purple one goes to the center poll,black goes to the tab off to the side.Green is for the bonding system.<br />Check to see if you have power at the gauge too!

Billnicole

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What do you mean bonding system? There are two greens one is not connected and the other is grounded to a screw on the sending unit.

JRJ

Commander

Aquasport is down for "re-somthing" while Genmar desides what to do with them.

KCook

Lieutenant Commander

He means they are no longer in production. Genmar wants you to buy a HydraSports, Seaswirl, or Wellcraft instead. At least for the next year.<br /><br />Kelly

JRJ

Commander

Yep, what Kelly said, is what I meant. Nice boat though.

Billnicole

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Took it out for the first time this weekend and everything seemed great

sweetp

Cadet

This is true about Aquasport. They are no longer manufacturing boats and the dealers are left out in the cold without inventory. Genmar is mulling and will probably re-engineer the boats since Aquasport does not have boats over 27" the profit margin in minimal thus the stop in production. We will have to wait and see what happens but Tech suppoort thru Aquasport is still available at 941-751-7886