Help with identifying vintage Alumacraft boat

paf57

Cadet
My brother and I have inherited a boat that belonged to our grandfather. We are trying to figure out the model/year of this boat and would appreciate any help that can be provided. Also, if you can tell us where to look on the boat to find identifying information, that would be great. There is a patent number on the side, but that hasn't helped. Apologies for the quality of the pictures. The boat has been stored in an old barn for many years, but aside from being dirty, looks to be in great condition! Thank you!

Attachments

• photo306705.jpg
    photo306705.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • photo306706.jpg
    photo306706.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • photo306707.jpg
    photo306707.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

paf57

Cadet
We have figured out that our boat is a Deep C, but still trying to figure out the year. We think that it was probably late-50s. Anyone know what year it might be? Are there any website on which we could look up current value?

Been There

Cadet
I was told by the dealer I bought my so-called 1970 AlumaCraft 14' v-bottom, one could email AlumaCraft and they would reply with the Model and Serial number, and the year mfg. I have search the Internet fo such and to no avail I can locate a web site showing one can find out all this.