• Show
Clear All

• Saw a good one in Florida..."Never Again 2"
    '47 18' CC Utility "Knock On Wood"
    Various Evinrude powered Pontoons all named "Floosy"

Comment

• Mine's a river boat so I named it "Channel Surfin"

Comment

• I'm calling my boat Went Overboard. I work at an upholstery shop and build custom cars and boats, most off what I do I go overboard on. The boat's getting a new engine, custom interior, all new electronics and detailed like crazy. It's a 90 Four Winns 195 so as a boat nothing special. Here's the engine to give you and idea of where I'm headed.

Comment

• My boats called Tommy Ruff named after a fish we used to catch in South Australia as kids we used to called them ****tys, there a herring , I wanted to call it The Troublesome Trollop but that may have been tempting fate being powered by a Chrysler lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 12Footer View Post
            Re: Boat Names

How about a 23foot CC called "Stinkin Sinker"?Or a flats rig called "Floater-N-Walker", Owned by a guy who's last name is Walker.And "Explative Deleted"
            Johnny Walker perhaps after my fav scotch whisky lol

Comment

• Just going to settle on “ The Boat”. That’s what we say anyway...want to go out on the boat? We need to clean the boat, We need to fix the boat. Might as well keep it easy.

Comment

• after going through the problems with my first boat, and having the motor fail repeatedly on the lake while testing, My granddaughter named it "Chance" after my wife said this was its last chance. BTW thanks to the guys who help on the forums.

Comment

• My Boat is a 1966 Starcraft Holiday, I named it the Edward J. Cross after a Vietnam Veteran who was Killed in Action. Vietnam era boat, Vietnam era name. My idea was to pick the name random with two qualifiers, killed in action and they are low profile. I like this idea because it keeps their memory alive. When you take people fishing or kids skiing and tubing they ask about the name.
                  1966 Starcraft Holiday I/O

Current Project: https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...engine-repower

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Holiday924 View Post
                    My Boat is a 1966 Starcraft Holiday, I named it the Edward J. Cross after a Vietnam Veteran who was Killed in Action. Vietnam era boat, Vietnam era name. My idea was to pick the name random with two qualifiers, killed in action and they are low profile. I like this idea because it keeps their memory alive. When you take people fishing or kids skiing and tubing they ask about the name.
                    Very cool idea. Good on ya' for that!

Comment

• Picked up a Glastron GS 249 25' CC a few weeks ago and it didn't have a name yet. Everybody was asking me so I figured I needed to name it. Well the first thing I did to it was put all new batteries plus 2 extra deep cycles in the rear and add an extended swim platform. That extra 400lbs in the transom gave it a different profile - so the name finally came to me " Fat Bottomed Girl" Best part is it is girlfriend approved

Comment

• When the admiral and I bought a 26ft Carver years ago we had already owned a couple boats previously so decided on YKNOTAGAIN
                        - Eric

Somers, WI

Old enough to know better - but crazy enough to try anyway

Comment

What do ya think ?

Mod EDIT: Think? That you need to remember this is a family friendly forum
                          Last edited by jbcurt00; October 13th, 2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X