Boat Names

NYBo

Admiral
Re: Boat Names

I recently saw a boat for sale at a local vehicle lot (RVs, golf carts, cars, trucks, a few boats) named "Bob's Doghouse". If I bought it, I wouldn't need to change the name!

My 1966 Tolly is Rocks Off tribute to my dads Thompson he wiped out on an unmarked jetty in NJ and getting your 'rocks off'. I lived aboard a 1958 Chris 42' named Delta Moon

G

I'm naming mine" KNOT HER'S" :p for obvious reasons. And going to add "E DOG'S" for my favourite 4 legged friend of 16 yrs who we just had to be put down. :(

dwco5051

Commander

Had two fishing buddies a few years back who both had last names that ended in "ski". They bought a 14' jon boat together and proudly painted the stern with her new name, the "WARSAW QUEEN"

Chris-R

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Our new boat is "Mr. Crabs". Previous boat was called "Ploop" named by my 11 year old son and the one before that was the "Scum Bucket".

USMCTC

Cadet

Hello, fellow boaters, I was just reading some of the names posted, some are quite humorous. I had a 2.5LT. Hyro several years ago and I named it "Psychotic Reaction" and a good friend of mine back in Florida had a very fast 22' Velocity named "Zip-Til-Ya -Flip" we had a lot of fun running that boat.

Big Lou

Cadet

Hey everyone, one of my favorite places on earth is Hawaii. I love sitting on the beach relaxing and enjoying the Hawaiian Breeze, so that is what I named her, Hawaiian Breeze.

KAM247365

Cadet

My wife and I decided to name our boat after a term that we heard in one of my sons cartoons, Phineas and Ferb has an episode where Dr. Doofensmirtz called his boat the B.O.A.T pronounced ( bow at) Buoyancy Operated Aquatic Transport. Since we are an Army family and we are so used to acronyms it just seemed to fit just fine.

jetstreakdave

Petty Officer 3rd Class

here is what my boat came with on the back. I made a slight change.

Attachments

• DSC00667.jpg
    DSC00667.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 0
  • may2010 107.jpg
    may2010 107.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

On a very loud, fast, bigblock,flatbottum jetboat a friend once owned."Titty Shaker"

oldfordcrap

Petty Officer 2nd Class

best name i have seen was a huge nortec offshore with 3 i/o called aquaholic

m_sherman211

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I was talking to an old timer a while back and I asked him if he had any good ideas for a boat name. He came up with
" DOOBIOUS DESTINATION". If I owned a sail boat , thats what I'd call her.

seand

Cadet

I have a buddy that wanted to name his " brown trout" because it was a turd of a boat. He got rid of it instead.