Boat Names

jrl

Cadet
Re: Boat Names

I call mine "Aquaholic" it usually gets a double take from lake patrol...lol

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

I had a 1979 28' Carver SantaCruz trolling rig I named 'Aqualung' ... miss the ole' POS!<br /><br />1860mt Lowe duck boat we dubbed 'tadpole'.<br /><br />Newly aquired 21' Sylvan Rod Master C/C that I've yet to name ... time will tell with this one.<br /><br />Seems to be a few coincidences here ... I have a 1996 1890 pro-v I named 'The Dog House' much to the effect of KeltonKrew's situation. Also, A friend of mine has a older 24' Thompson trolling rig his wife named 'G-Spot' ... last name starts with a G like HotByte's post about the Crownline. <br /><br />They're definately fun!

NYMINUTE

Captain

My neighbor walked over to me as I was putting my gear into my new Rinker Cativa 212. He said "whatya get a new boat" I replied No, its a bloody camper Duh!" The boat is now named "So Duh!" Gets a lot of grins from the kids. Saw one on the St. Joseph River in Berrian County, MI. Called "Outercourse" Gotta love it.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

" DOO-DOO OCCURS! " seen yesterday on the water... made me chuckle a bit.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by crzywvguy:<br /> My buddy called his "The Other Woman", his wife is always saying that he is out with the other woman of his life.
Friend of mine in very similar position. Calls his boat "Mistress", because his wife says he is having an affair with the boat.

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Well...still trying to finalize a name...pretty much have it down to 3<br /><br />"Lawn Ornament" (since I tow it and it sits in my yard)<br /><br />"Bad Dog" (short for "Bad Dog - No Biscuit" which is a new favorite phrase of my wife' - yes we have a dog) **maybe keep whole phrase**<br /><br />"Goonie Goo-Goo" (from Eddie Murphy - Delirious show...don't know what it means but I like the way it sounds)<br /><br />What do you guys think?

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by JustMrWill:<br /> Well...still trying to finalize a name...pretty much have it down to 3<br /><br />"Lawn Ornament" (since I tow it and it sits in my yard)<br /><br />"Bad Dog" (short for "Bad Dog - No Biscuit" which is a new favorite phrase of my wife' - yes we have a dog) **maybe keep whole phrase**<br /><br />"Goonie Goo-Goo" (from Eddie Murphy - Delirious show...don't know what it means but I like the way it sounds)<br /><br />What do you guys think?
"Goonie Goo-Goo." Not one person in 10 will get it, or know where it came from.

asgrinne

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Friend of mine<br /><br />Chic's Ahoy<br />And 1 boy<br /><br />The boy is actually Grandpa, all the chic's are his grand daughters and Wife. <br />This guy is awesome. Has a 12 ft wide water tramp pulls that thing all the way across a decent size lake so all the kids can play. Added another large water raft that sits on top of "Rhode Island" on the way across lake. Can only troll along since it pulls so hard. The bravo III has been above trolling speed like 2 times all season

DustyJacket

Seaman

On the Lake of the Ozarks, it seems the large boats have obvious sexual names, which gets a bit odd when my daughter asks why that boat next to us is named "Titties and Beer".

asgrinne

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Have one like that in our area. <br />10yr old noticed it where i just looked past the name<br /><br />U.S Hole.

shipoffools

Petty Officer 2nd Class

With my wife and kids (10 yead old son 5 yr old daughter) as crew I envisioned some "stupid human tricks" hence the name SHIP OF FOOLS (I'm also a bit of an old Deadhead)<br /><br />I was pleasently surprised the first time we launched docked and loaded that the wife and son a pretty darn good at handling dock lines and for a change the 5 yr old knows enough to stay quietly out of the way

karl smith

Cadet

HORNET, because if you're not paying attention in Hell's canyon, you'll get stung.