Redneck Boat

wvmedic

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Redneck Boat

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are. Somebody hold my beer.

Jeff

itsaboattime

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You gotta wonder how many beers they had when one of them said "I'll betcha if we take that topper and......................"
And I'm sure the phrase "hey y'all, watch this!!!" came into play somewhere.

26aftcab454

Lieutenant Commander

I myself used to think what would happen if one of them conversion vans with a fiberglass top were to flip upside down into the lake-would it float???:confused:

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I don't have any pictures of it, but a couple years ago we did a remodel of a attic and turned it into some bedrooms. We cut out a chunk of the roof to put some skylights in. We we took the chunk of the roof and a cooler of beer down to the river and spent the day floating on it, drinking beer, and having fishermen swear at us for being in the way. It was a good day.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander

I don't have any pictures of it, but a couple years ago we did a remodel of a attic and turned it into some bedrooms. We cut out a chunk of the roof to put some skylights in. We we took the chunk of the roof and a cooler of beer down to the river and spent the day floating on it, drinking beer, and having fishermen swear at us for being in the way. It was a good day.

there has to be a "you might be a redneck" joke in there. LOL

my dad and I did a fishing trip in a rubber raft with a shovel and rake for paddles, in a pond with a few alligators in it. we were feeling pretty good about our luck until we realized our catch was hanging over the side on a stringer. LOL ah the good old days.