SC DNR....???

robert graham

Admiral
O.K., so while I'm getting ready to drag my boat to Florida this week for some R&R/fishing I notice my registration decal expired in April....no time for the mail, so I drive 100 miles to our capital of Columbia where the titling/registration office is....very nice people there, and they informed me that they had already received my $$$ for updating my registration back in April, but they guess the reason that I hadn't received my new card and decal was, "they've been a little short handed lately".....this is just not very good! And I expect the DNR man in Florida would have stuck it to me pretty hard for a 6 month expired decal/registration....Come on folks, let's try a bit harder!

comstox

Petty Officer 2nd Class
:eek: I would have LOST IT! :blue: 200 round trip miles!

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I have witnessed people within the Minnesota DNR at the management level that could not manage a lemmonaid stand and would not last 5 minutes in the private sector.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I have witnessed people within the Minnesota DNR at the management level that could not manage a lemmonaid stand and would not last 5 minutes in the private sector.

lets be fair, not just DNR's....

That said my little small town TN gov't place for all things permits / tags / etcis completely awesome. Been here 10 years now, zero complaints.

Now, MO was horrid....

Did you get anything from them stating they had your $? In my experience, documentation of issues works as needed.

robert graham

Admiral
Yep, I sent them the $30 back in March and they did receive it and updated my registration....just never got my new card and decal. I did get my new card and decal on Monday when I drove down there...for $5. No apologies from them, just "kinda short handed lately"!.......Not Good! But why should they really give a rip about this...it's not their problem, it's mine!