I really really just got nothing!!

SeaDooSam

Chief Petty Officer
I saw a video of something like that a while back. It is pure insanity. Risking a 50-100,000 boat just to wake surf really!?? Not to mention the danger of it!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
And when law enforcement catches him, it may be jail time. Like the guy who posted his 150 mph run thru Tokyo at 3am.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
You just can't fix stupid. A semi-submerged object and he would never post anymore stupid videos. :stupid:

Hashi

Chief Petty Officer
I think it's cool he can do that. I'm sure he's a very experienced and responsible boater otherwise he would pull a stunt like that. The lake that he was on seemed to be no one else on it so he did what he did...Awesome! It's the copycats that I'm worried about.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
What gives? This is the message I get when I open the link.
"Video Unavailable
This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it."

This on a laptop with 64 bit Win 7.

jbcurt00

Staff member
GrindTV probably blocked it. This is the 2nd online site, and about 6th time theres been a link posted to the video.

Not sure if they were all to GrindTV, but it did work, doesnt now.

Another 'I'm so cool I leave the helm of my boat to show off some dumb arse wake surfing, solo ghost riding' video doesnt show what happened to the boat or if there was any consequences when the arsehat wake surfer ate his wake and fell off the board. Windshield mounted GoPro films for 15sec longer and just goes blank.

IMO, tools that encourage careless behavior in others that may not be so lucky.

The new
hold my beer and watch this
idiocy

sam am I

Commander
What gives? This is the message I get when I open the link.
"Video Unavailable
This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it."

This on a laptop with 64 bit Win 7.

Video was shut down boom........sry

sam am I

Commander
Boom!! Better you didn't see it.........Natural selection at its finest

sam am I

Commander
Made it on to Right This Minute today... Clip isn't confirmed as real (as in, maybe he had someone hiding in the bow area behind the pass through in case things got crazy), but not exposed as fake either. Took place in Switzerland.

http://www.rightthisminute.com/video...boat-ghostride

Go BOOM!! Hurry............Some were also claiming setting up a GPS system to limit/shut off the engine if the waypoint limits were not cleared as the route was not up dated if he didn't make it back in. Dumb, if not illegal in his country none the less if someone had travel in front of the boat among other the other millions of variables. Hope Elon didn't see this.........

Last edited: