back button don't work ??

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: back button don't work ??

Anyone using IE is asking for trouble. Just another reason to use the firefox browser

toneeees

Administrator

oldjeep's fix does work.

We are currently looking into, and narrowing down the cause of this. Thanks for your patience guys we will should have a fix soon.

hazwild

Petty Officer 2nd Class

FYI - to get rid of the issue and the stupid ads permanently in IE - add *.doubleclick.com and *.doubleclick.net to your restricted sites list.

thanks oldjeep it worked great

JoLin

Vice Admiral

FYI - to get rid of the issue and the stupid ads permanently in IE - add *.doubleclick.com and *.doubleclick.net to your restricted sites list.

Okay, I'm kinda dopey with this stuff and it took me a little while to find it. For others who are similarly 'challenged', it's in...

Tools => Internet Options => Security => Click on the 'Sites' button next to the 'Restricted Sites' icon, then ADD them one at a time.

Yeah, it works !

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander

Tried the doubleclick in tools it worked but? everytime I change from one forum to another I have to re-enter my password &username?

sccatfish

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've gotten to where when I'm reading forums I don't bother with clicking on sub-forums and threads and then clicking the back button. I open everything in new tabs and just close the tab when I'm done with that page.

toneeees

Administrator

Tried the doubleclick in tools it worked but? everytime I change from one forum to another I have to re-enter my password &username?

Are you still experiencing an issue? Select "Remember Me" when you log in next, that should fix it.

Still trying to figure a solution out to the "back button" error.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Ahhh so its not me ..Some guy had me load chrome..and that works well..however explorer is a 50/50 proposal same machine....Hmmm poster surpression....:eek:

:cool:

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

....Hmmm poster surpression....:eek:

Yes TG you are right :rolleyes: iboats really doesn't want to sell parts (how they make money) to anyone using Internet Explorer, so they make it difficult to use. Probably has nothing to do with the fact that IE is about the worst browser you could possibly use to view anything on the web. I have both IE and Chrome. Everything, (all sites) are slower, and have problems with IE, not just iboats.

But for posting the "Hmmm poster surpression" comment, here's your sign :facepalm: Watch out for the falling sky :rolleyes:

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Yes TG you are right :rolleyes: iboats really doesn't want to sell parts (how they make money) to anyone using Internet Explorer, so they make it difficult to use. Probably has nothing to do with the fact that IE is about the worst browser you could possibly use to view anything on the web. I have both IE and Chrome. Everything, (all sites) are slower, and have problems with IE, not just iboats.

But for posting the "Hmmm poster surpression" comment, here's your sign :facepalm: Watch out for the falling sky :rolleyes:

Ahhh so its not me ..Some guy had me load chrome..and that works well..however explorer is a 50/50 proposal same machine....Hmmm poster surpression....

The inference there was to explorer not i-boat's..Chrome works well....:confused: As to falling sky's...I will leave that alone...;)