Computer Virus

djames

Cadet
To everyone out there. DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADEN BEING HANGED OR WHATEVER. It's a very bad virus with no antidote as of yet. The BUTTHOLES over there are still at it and apparently won't quit until the entire planet becomes MAJOR BUTHOLES like themselves.....

tpenfield

Staff member
Re: Computer Virus

and you know the danger of opening this sort of email because . . . . . ????

Everybody knows Osama Bin Laden was shot by Navy Seals.

Summer Fun

Banned

DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADEN BEING HANGED OR WHATEVER. It's a very bad virus with no antidote as of yet

You can open any email you get without getting a virus or other crap.

Just NEVER click on the links in them. :facepalm:

An e-mail virus is computer code sent to you as an e-mail note attachment which, if activated, will cause some unexpected and usually harmful effect, such as destroying certain files on your hard disk and causing the attachment to be remailed to everyone in your address book. Although not the only kind of computer virus, e-mail viruses are the best known and undoubtedly cause the greatest loss of time and money overall. The best two defenses against e-mail viruses for the individual user are:

(1) a policy of never opening (for example, double-clicking on) an e-mail attachment unless you know who sent it and what the attachment contains, and
(2) installing and using anti-virus software to scan any attachment before you open it.

most viruses can be dealt with by booting to safe mode with network then running malware anti malware bytes (best to use a seperate pc to get the download program and put it on a flash drive then run that and it will install the virus checker). i havent had a virus in ages but i have kids and they love to hit the "do you want to kill the pc......yes/no"...........hmmmm yes........dad its doing it again

SWD

Petty Officer 1st Class

and you know the danger of opening this sort of email because . . . . . ????

Everybody knows Osama Bin Laden was shot by Navy Seals.

Nope.......they got him locked up in area 51 along with Hoffa and Elvis.

lexer440

Petty Officer 1st Class

Kids!! they are the cause of viruses, I have never had one since the kids left home. :D

And I find it hard to believe that a seal would shoot anyone.

southkogs

Staff member

...And I find it hard to believe that a seal would shoot anyone.
No surprise ... they're still pretty ticked off about the whole "clubbin' baby harp seals" fiasco. Keep your eyes peeled, they're out there ... watchin' ... waitin' ...

tpenfield

Staff member

Kids!! they are the cause of viruses, I have never had one since the kids left home. :D

And I find it hard to believe that a seal would shoot anyone.

Seals are packing heat now, so just be careful if you see one.

Nope.......they got him locked up in area 51 along with Hoffa and Elvis.

Let's not forget Whitey Bulger . . . Bin Laden may be cooped up with him. :D

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

To everyone out there. DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADEN BEING HANGED OR WHATEVER. It's a very bad virus with no antidote as of yet. The BUTTHOLES over there are still at it and apparently won't quit until the entire planet becomes MAJOR BUTHOLES like themselves.....

Thanks "Tips". This only goes back 6 + years.
Where have you been? :)

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/osama.asp