Iboat's spell checker doesnt work...Unless i pay for it?

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Iboat's spell checker doesnt work...Unless i pay for it?

iboats doesn't have a spell checker, your browser does.

From the looks of that tiny picture, looks like you have Internet Explorer and iespell. Neither is controlled by iboats.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

abc.jpg

Actually Don abc is spellchecker...Which does not work for me at all...I found it in explorer dunno how that happened

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Ok no problem...I did download it from iboats however it did not load correctly..So..i will torture one of the kids to get it working right..or no luv at the end of there final's....and there almost here.:D Finals that is..

I can almost tell you iboats pay's for that checker and somone in IT need's to get on spellchecker so it load's right. And confirmed it was loaded into my comp here at Iboats

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ok no problem...I did download it from iboats however it did not load correctly..So..i will torture one of the kids to get it working right..or no luv at the end of there final's....and there almost here.:D Finals that is..

I can almost tell you iboats pay's for that checker and somone in IT need's to get on spellchecker so it load's right. And confirmed it was loaded into my comp here at Iboats

:facepalm: :facepalm: Click Here

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

:facepalm: :facepalm: Click Here

Nope.....:p Well i did download the checker...it was here at i boats...the abc icon was the link to checker in other word's when trying to use the checker it promted me to download checker for functionality here at iboats... I would not load a checker from google nor was it embedded in win 8

I do like that google program where did you get that???

Bondo

Staff member

sccatfish

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yes, definitely download Google Chrome. Been using it since the first day is was available. Used Mozilla Firefox before that and still use it some. I haven't used Internet Explorer for a long, long, time except for certain things that will only work with IE.

Plus, you can play Angry Birds for free with a Chrome app (not to mention tons of other apps). They may be old levels but if you've never played them before they are new to you, plus it's easier on the computer with the mouse than on a touch screen. I'd download Chrome just for that if I hadn't already, that's a fun little game.

What kind of confuses me is that Firefox has had a spell checker for a long time, then Chrome came out (with spell checker) and started the "tabbed" browsing and "private" browsing which IE has incorporated, but yet they haven't added a spell checker yet.

oldjeep

Admiral

What kind of confuses me is that Firefox has had a spell checker for a long time, then Chrome came out (with spell checker) and started the "tabbed" browsing and "private" browsing which IE has incorporated, but yet they haven't added a spell checker yet.

You are confused - IE has a spell checker if you are using office and it is automatic ;)

sccatfish

Petty Officer 2nd Class

You are confused - IE has a spell checker if you are using office and it is automatic ;)

Que? It should be incorporated in the software like Chrome and Firefox.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Well i have chrome..spell checker still does not work...just another gadget to learn i guess...At least it does not have to be marinized....Did i spell that right...

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

Keep futzing with the google tool bar and you'll get it one of these years.