My thread about involutary hospitalization...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJason

Vice Admiral
Seems the mods deleted it. Any chance you mods can PM me a copy of it. I haven't had a chance to read everybodys thoughts.
Thanks,
Jason

Beefer

Lieutenant Commander
Re: My thread about involutary hospitalization...

In a nutshell, everyone said don't do what you were planning on doing, that you'll end up with a felony conviction, and/or loose your CCW permit, or end up dead in a gunfight.

You don't want my opinion.... :D

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Jason I was the first post after your more of the story post, What I said was that I am pretty straight forward and if you feel I'm being a jerk(not the word I used) then let me know I have thick skin and I can take it but lets face it the way you were talking you probably needed a good smack on the back of the head. I also gave you a couple options that involved getting a lawyer and try to get an injunction and or get your lady moved to a more appropriate treatment center. however now your faced with your GF getting released in a few hours.
Several other posts made the point to move to Florida, your GF probably needs this space from her mother in order to Grow or mature, I'm not a shrink so I'm not sure but since the Mods deleted the last post and frankly I don't blame them, I think you need to update the situation, you cannot get anything done in the courts now as its too late so, is she still scheduled to get released at 1am? Has anything happened to her other then the emotional issues she is having? Oh yeah there were a couple of other posts that were worthless also.

I hope things are going better Jason

Deleted? HUH ? What? I posted a nice responce there too//Now its gone? I didnt break any rule did I? HUH?

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Deleted? HUH ? What? I posted a nice responce there too//Now its gone? I didnt break any rule did I? HUH?

I don't think it got deleted because of you bud it may be because I called myself something bad or just the nature of the thread itself, I would like an explanation though, not looking to justify the deletion but what specifically crossed the line is all.

Lipp

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Refer to Forum rules.

10. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints about the rules, management or moderation of this site please contact a moderator or iboats management for discussion. It is forbidden to debate these rules or their enforcement in the forum.

This post is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.