Emergency Strobe Light

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Does anyone have any leads as to where a man can get a good buy on them emergency strobe lights like you see on school buses?<br /><br />I need one and was just wondering if anyone knew a good place to look for them.<br />Thanks in advance.<br /><br />I hope this is alright.<br />If not, please remove.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Re: Emergency Strobe Light

Thanks way, but them are the small less candle power than is what is on the school buses.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Thanks FH.<br />Maybe they have an old one or two laying around they are not using. :D

bubbakat

Captain

spinner are you talking about the round white ones if you are I will ck and see if we have one at the county garage

Knightgang

Lieutenant

SBN-<br />Most any place that is in the business of emergency response lighting can get them with the clear lens rather than the colored. Check out www.galls.com. Look under warning lights and vehicle equipment and see if you can find anything.<br /><br />Of course, ifone of these guys can dig you one up for free, you can't beet that. Whatcha need it for?<br /><br />Knightgang

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yes bubba, like is on top of the buses.<br />Thanks Knightgang for the link.<br /><br />I had one of my drivers apply for and passed his civil test to be a mail carrier and I am getting one for the vehicle he will be using.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Don't slow moving vehicle lights have to be yellow?<br />Around here, we have white strobes on top of the buses.<br /><br />If you want a real cool setup, get the strobes built into the taillight and headlight housings.

bubbakat

Captain

rosco the white strobe doesn't signify slowing moving it is for frequent stopping warning

LadyFish

Admiral

or<br />
12a.jpg
Barney Fife <br /><br />I think you been hangin out with bubba too much. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

or are you a<br />
justice.gif
<br />Sheriff Buford T. Justice wannabe? :p

FLATHEAD

Commander

SBN The strobes that they use on our bus's come from a local parts house by the name of PJ's.. I know that dont help much. <br /><br />Nothing just laying around the place at this time ;)

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Spinner this is where you want to go...<br /><br />www.galls.com<br /><br />This is where I supply my fire dept and police dept. If they don't have it, it hasn't been made yet.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Sorry didn't realize knight gave you the same link. Hope you find what your looking for. I know they have the basic strobe wiring and if you have a colored lens you can make something up yourself.