How do I go about listing this lovely without getting pounded for 40 bucks on eb

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander
its a 77 Glastron, and I dont like it, too shallow, but I do like the trailer<br /><br />How do you ebayers do it? I know if I list it as a boat, its going to get sniped for less than the cost of the ad, which would really SUCK<br /><br />throw a few rods up for sale, and say FISHING EQUIPTMENT FOR SALE, lol<br /><br />
47b3cc24b3127cce833ea946b0270000002610

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: How do I go about listing this lovely without getting pounded for 40 bucks o

Re: How do I go about listing this lovely without getting pounded for 40 bucks o

sell it here on iboats.

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

winter special ... FORTY BUCKS, lol, ah well, should get something decent out of it<br /><br /> :rolleyes:

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey Ray, Roscoe<br />I've never sold on ebay or here. Could you give a few more details?<br /><br />Thanks Link

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm. <br /><br />I think iboats classifieds is a better way to go, Ray. There is no way that I know of to sell it free except to park it by the highway. On ebay it is advertised for only a few days and you gotta settle for the best offer or keep it and pay anyway.<br /><br />I suggest that you don't say that you don't like the boat....call it a rare classic fish 'n' ski :D <br /><br />This is probably the WORST time of the year to sell a boat, so you just aren't gonna get what you could in the spring.<br /><br />Good luck. :)

one more cast

Captain

Ray, You could list it on eBay, not eBay motors, in the sporting goods section under water sports.

tylerin

Commander

Set a reserve price Ray, iboats is better though

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Link, just click the "Boating Classifieds" button at the top of the page.<br /><br />Hey Ray, Its only $14.95 for boats priced under $3000!!!!!!!!!

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

woo hooo, now 15 bucks, THAT price I like!!!!<br /><br />hmmmm, I wonder how tough it would be to get that 115 running, lol<br /><br />nah, as is, I could throw it on Hydrophobias old trailer and boot it out the door that way, but since this is the Lousy Boat Selling Season, <br /><br />I like JB's idea, rare fisn n ski model, lol, driven by a little old lady on alternating saturdays in the month of june ...<br /><br />its just such an ungainly scow, tho I suppose it would be aiight on mill ponds and placid rivers, were there would be no chance for a passing john boat generating waves large enough to swamp it<br /><br />it WOULD be a good back bay or crabbing boat, tri hull configuration would make it stable ... hmmmmm ... HMMMMMMM ....<br /><br />nah, sell the biotch, be happy with the trailer!

mattttt25

Commander

just donate the thing to one of the many charities out there. take the tax write off, and know you did something nice for the holiday season.

Link

Rear Admiral

Thanks roscoe<br />going there to play a bit :)