BRIAN03: About your question.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Want to let you know that we are not ignoring you.<br /><br />The proper way to ask a question like yours is to Email iboats.<br /><br />We moderators have discussed your question, but don't have direction from Admin5 yet.<br /><br />We think that the only rule that we have as of now that might apply is the rule against using the Board for commercial gain. <br /><br />If a poster doesn't state that he has something to sell, be it service or product, we don't think he has broken that rule. On the other hand, we don't want businesses or free-lancers using the Board to find customers either. That would be commercial gain.<br /><br />If you can cite specific examples of what you object to, please Email them to iboats and we can Email to you how we view those particular posts.<br /><br />Thanks for your patience. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: BRIAN03: About your question.

We have input from Admin5 now. <br /><br />As stated above, solicitations to sell or buy goods or services by businesses or freelancers are forbidden.<br /><br />If a post does not state that there are items or services for sale, Moderator judgement about the intentions of the post will prevail.<br /><br />If a person is simply looking for job opportunities the post will be welcome and allowed.

BRIAN03

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: BRIAN03: About your question.

JB I would like to say You do a good job. I didnt think you forgot me. Sorry about the Canadian thing. I love my country. alot. Thank you. Thanks