MEMBER STATUS

Fly Rod

Commander
Lost my member status from captain to first mate. Happened once before about a year ago.Couldn't find any of my post in engine or boat questions.<br /><br />Did find a couple of old post in fishing forum to verify go to <br />March 24 2003 page #6 favorite lures for favorite fish had 85 post<br />Sept. 11 2003 page #2 fishing boats under 30k which also shows 85 posts "Oh Well!"<br />I would appreciate any help in restoring my status<br />Thank You! ! !

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: MEMBER STATUS

Hi, Fly Rod.<br /><br />Please Email iboats and explain your problem.<br /><br />Moderators cannot mess with the software.<br /><br />Good luck, I am moving this to Non-boating topics. :)

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

Hey... Stop trying to jump the queue... First Mate..<br /> :D :D

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Fly Rod,<br />Yikes! :( How many posts would you guess you had total before the problem? We are looking into it. Very sorry!

Chonguey

Cadet

It appears that what has happened, Fly Rod, is that you are using a different account. If you look at the old posts that you reference in your post, you will see that you have a different member number. If you have lost your username and/or password for the old account that had your Captain status on it, email me at boards@iboats.com and I can get that info to you.

Fly Rod

Commander

Admin5<br />I remember having 106-110 plus about 10 that I have now. Joined iboats about the end of Sept.-1st part of Oct. 2002 Had a blown Evinrude 225 Ficht on a Dusky and Admiral Dhadly posted the 1st responce to my question. In November something happened to the forum got lost in the shuffle and rejoined.<br />Not worried about how many post that I had just would like to have my Capt. status back even if it is with the 85 post.<br /><br />Landon<br />I have never changed my user name or password. Didn't notice the different acct. but did notice that March 24th had 85 post and Sept.shows the same amount of post, wierd isn't it? And these are the only two post that I could find.<br /><br />I appreciate any help<br />THANK YOU ALL ! ! !