Mc/Afee Virus Scan

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Mc/Afee Virus Scan

Thanks, I know that with Norton, when an email comes in it will show a small envelope with a ball or something going down into it.<br />With Macafee. it don't show nothing.<br />Is it suppose to?

bubbakat

Captain

no macafee I ever had showed anything spinner but worked good though

ndemge

Commander

we use mcafee at work, (and I have it at home too) ... i have had it pop up and clean an email before, so it does watch em. I've been happy with it.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Thanks guys.<br />I have it installed now and if I don't like it, I will remove it and put Norton back on.

radar750

Seaman

Spinner, I have McAffe and my computer crashed,I lost everything on my hard drive and I just got back up. I am not sure if it was a virus, it just crashed,maybe there are other reasons. Good Luck

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey Spinner<br />I think it has a lot to do with your system and how its set up. I couldn't keep this system up and all kinds of trouble with macafee as did several others in my area.<br />If it doesn't come out of the box and work, I put it back in the box! I'm not a Puter Techie!<br />I heard that the newer versions work a lot better though.<br />I've been happy with PC-Cillin for the last couple years.<br />Luck to ya on it<br /><br />Link

SpinnerBait_Nut

I hear ya.<br />I took it off and loaded the Norton back on.

one more cast

Captain

I had to uninstall it because it turned our old 633MHz into a snail.And I use Road Runner.