Wind-O-Meter?

LadyFish

Admiral
I don't know what its called. :rolleyes: But do any of you have one of those devices that sits on top of your roof that gives you windspeed?<br /><br />I have been wanting to get one but really don't know much about them.<br /><br />Any advice?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Wind-O-Meter?

It's called an anemometer, I think.<br /><br />Had one when I was a boy weather... um, person. A Carolina frog strangler broke it.

Topmason

Petty Officer 1st Class

Anemometer,<br />don't have one though :confused: <br /><br />Aww, JB beat me too it

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks guys. Since I didn't have any luck searching for a "wind-o-meter'the correct name helped. I went to iboats mega mall and came up with one. :) Check it out its pretty cool.<br /><br />Link :)

tylerin

Commander

Thats a pretty cool one Ladyfish, even has a time-o-meter ;) :D J/K

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Since you found one here at iboats I will not post the one I found someplae else that is exactly the same. However I did find a Oregon Scientific Advanced Cable Free™ Weather Station. If your interested drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the link. jagregoryjr@yahoo.com

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Time-o-meter! :D :D I gottsta gety me one o dem. One question though JB, Whats a Carolina frog strangler? :confused:

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Really neat LadyFish!<br /> <br />Wind-O-Meter<br />Time-O-Meter<br />Date-O-Meter<br />Temp-O-Meter<br />High/Low-O-Meter<br /><br />Everything a gal' could want. :D :D

tylerin

Commander

You don't think Ladyfish is gonna check the wind-o, and the temp-o in her dryer-o?? LOL :D

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

maybe it was a Blonde-O-Moment?<br /><br />blondes and O's :eek: ... nah, Ill behave!!!<br /><br />::battening down the hatches for an F-5 (O-Meter)::<br /><br /> lolol, holy wind whipped anemometers!<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D :D