FAQ's we think will help

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
rather than just randomly throwing a topic in the<br />new FAQ section, hoping it's acceptable...<br />seems like we should first have a discussion and<br />suggestions on what is best with ALL the members.<br />I'll start it off here; an "answer" that explains<br />the archived info here and how to "SEARCH" for it.<br />your thoughts?<br />M.Y.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: FAQ's we think will help

Great idea, MY. :) <br /><br />Would you be willing to write the initial draft?<br /><br />Post it here for suggestions.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

NP JB... when I have a few minutes I will sit down<br />and write a draft.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

if yur gonna talk the talk....<br />here goes :p <br /><br />INSTANT ANSWERS<br /><br />Have a question about your boat or motor???<br />A wealth of knowledge is here at the touch of<br />a button!<br /><br />Every Iboats boat and motor question and answer<br />is permantly archived and available to anyone<br />24hrs. a day for study.<br /><br />simply go to the forum that most closely fits<br />your question and then click on the red "SEARCH"<br />button near the top of the page.<br /><br />This allows you to research the vast database of <br />questions and answers in the archives...<br />everthing from bow to stern! :D <br /><br />Although every boat and motor may have it's own<br />unique needs, they are all really quite similar<br />in problems and solutions. <br /><br />Whether you have an urgent problem or are just<br />curious about your boat and motor, the archives<br />will almost always have valuable information.<br />the end.<br /><br />oh.... and they all lived happily everafter...LOL<br />me and my big mouth....