Symbols/illustration on rear of Riding mower

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
Anyone know what these mean?? Im sure there is a simple explanation ....I just dont know it. I am trying to buy the mount for a pull cart that I just purchased and came across this.

Attachments

• photo324326.jpg
    photo324326.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 0

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
An IQ test. We are dumb! LOL

Still have the manual? Or use the Craftsman model number and see if you can find a manual online. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, a manual should have a 2,000 word explanation.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
?-----Position for levers so you can push the thing.-------Often must be done on hydro-static drive machines.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
its the position of the dump valve linkage so you can push the thing. look underneath or in the key-hole and there should be a wire form dump valve linkage.

there should also be the ISO exclamation in a triangle with the ISO manual symbol meaning "Attention - read the manual"

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
An IQ test. We are dumb! LOL

Still have the manual? Or use the Craftsman model number and see if you can find a manual online. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, a manual should have a 2,000 word explanation.

Too many words....Thats why i asked here,so i can get a quick explanation

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Usually there is a knob attached to a rod there. Pull it out and down, you can now push the unit around by hand. Yours is missing. Any small engine shop should be able to get ya one, or take one off one that's getting scrapped.