Which trimmer to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightJake

Recruit
hi! I have a question but I am mostly focused on trimmers. I don't have a big yard so I don't need a mower but I can't decide between corded and battery trimmers. Is it true that most corded trimmers aren't as strong as battery models? I have read that on the .com/, but I would like from you to hear an actual experience. My yard is small, so I think that most corded trimmers could cover it, but my bigger concern is the power of the trimmer. I have some stubborn weed which grows like crazy and I am not sure if a corded trimmer can handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Welcome aboard MidnightJak, great to have a new member. :welcome:

I assume you don't want a fuel powered trimmer. With that assumption, there are a lot of high quality battery units that would do the job. Check out the Stihl or Echo websites and have a look. Usually the typical box store models (Walmart, Lowe's, Home Deport, ETC) are mainly a yearly use model and look for another one next year. At lease that is what I've found out so many times until I bought a quality model. JMHO

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard MidnightJak, great to have a new member. :welcome:

I assume you don't want a fuel powered trimmer. With that assumption, there are a lot of high quality battery units that would do the job. Check out the Stihl or Echo websites and have a look. Usually the typical box store models (Walmart, Lowe's, Home Deport, ETC) are mainly a yearly use model and look for another one next year. At lease that is what I've found out so many times until I bought a quality model. JMHO

Hey GM - This guy's a spammer promoting his own web site. Two Jakes isn't coincidental.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.