Mustang question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redfred1 View Post
    Update! Got all the bushings installed (Poly; same price). Front end has struts (Have been replaced). Got new shocks for the rear. Discount Tire cut me a Good deal on tires; got Goodyear All Season 225X60RX16. We got our Cloud! Thanks for all the advice and help!!

Comment

When I screw something I don't do it half way;I usually make it expensive. Was so happy that her car turned out so good!
      I have a special coat I wear anytime I make repairs sitting or lying on the floor. This morning the Admiral was going to wash all my jeans; and suggested I add the coat to the pile. The load (+ coat) came out; was dried and given back. I went outside; reached into a pocket; pulled out her keys. Hit the remote button to unlock the door; heard the click; tried to start it; anti theft kicked in. Searches on Google; etc gave me no answers.
      With most Fords; the cure is to reset the computer. Didn't work! All buttons (4) work OK; but key will crank; but car won't start. Key person said it would take a new key plus remote.$175. Any thoughts or solutions?

Comment

Laid down;took a nap; PO'd at myself. Woke up ;my Senior mind had a brain fart!. Opened remote; tried key;car started! It's amazing what happens when you get your head out of ........

Comment

I'm going to bet it was all about the tires, 60 profiles are pretty soft. Just out of curiosity, what size were the old tires? "P225/255R16" doesn't make sense. If they were 55 profile, that was soft too, never mind ;-)
          Mariah Shabah Z202 5.7L Mercruiser B3
          Jensen Marine 1972 Cal 21 cabin sloop
          Retired EE of 45 years

Comment

Same size.

Comment

Working...
            X