Bose Soundtouch 20

alldodge

Staff member
The Admiral has been walking and doing all the healthy stuff her insurance provider has asked so they offered her a prize. She chose the Bose Soundtouch but thought it was a radio, its not. This thing works off of streaming and the network. We don't have any of the hey whatever play something. We do have Roku and I can setup Iheart radio but not sure that would work very well or if its even worth it.

Anyone have one of these and can fill me in?

StingrayMike

Petty Officer 1st Class
All it is a wireless speaker that you can connect your device to, either wirelessly or Bluetooth. but with the soundtouch you can download the "soundtouch app" and have the different music apps in one spot or have an aux input to it, say from a device that has an audio out.
If you have multiple units, you can link them through out the house and have a have the same music playing through out.

alldodge

Staff member
A wireless speaker, thanks
Sounds like we will be giving it as a xmass gift to one of the grand kids

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Nice present for the kids.....

We have the Sonos system. Same basic idea, portable music on demand.

Have a set of play5 (stereo pair) for the house and set of Play1 for the pool and deck.

The sonos app gives you all the freebees plus Pandora but we rarely use either. Have Spotify premium for the family instead.

Anything you want to hear, at your finger tips, 24/7. A must have toy for music enthusiast.

alldodge

Staff member
I like music and many genres but still mostly use it as background, nothing much anymore of just listening. Use it in the shop when working