So, what did you do today?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I have the same motor. Bullet proof..... Great motor. Suzuki powerhead, BRP lower.....

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Its MY fault folks, I DID it!

You may ask, "What did you do, Jakedaawg????"

Well, I took the tire chains and the big blower off the loader tractor....

I know, I KNOW!!!! Its not May 5th yet.

in my defense...somebody had to do it, figured it was my turn. I accept all responsibility for any future feet of snow in the entire midwest....

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I think the previous post reflects that I am superstitious, i have found that being only mildly stitious does not work.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Forget the boat stuff and fire up the Polaris in your last pic! :joyous:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You call it Floosy like the toons? At 147 you probably feel floosy. LOL

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
It's called "fear"...

if you blinked you missed it WIMUSKY WIMU

stared out life as a 700...little remains.

~900 twin made by a German machinist in California. The motor won a ton of trophies before I got it...I am positive they were interpreting the rules to their advantage...

a lot of engine and clutch work by me. Did some port timing and such...beauty is you cant really tell by looking at it. Resembles a cross between a Fuji and a liberty...

i spin it to 10k all day.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
It's called "fear"...

if you blinked you missed it WIMUSKY WIMU

stared out life as a 700...little remains.

~900 twin made by a German machinist in California. The motor won a ton of trophies before I got it...I am positive they were interpreting the rules to their advantage...

a lot of engine and clutch work by me. Did some port timing and such...beauty is you cant really tell by looking at it. Resembles a cross between a Fuji and a liberty...

i spin it to 10k all day.

Nice! I have one of my sleds on it's lift in the garage. Going to try and tune the rear suspension...

tramsdell

Banned
Worked all am on my trailer and then went to tune the new to me outboard. Smacked a rock on the first wot stab. Prop destroyed. Tune session... postponed