So, what did you do today?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
It is amazing how each generation of sleds improved so much over the previous one. My newest sled is a '12 and I think it's a dream. I can only imagine what a new sled would be like.

Say, when u go on that trip give me a heads up, I'll go too.....:D

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Just out of curosity; how much do these toys cost? With all the ice and snow; you people need them!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Today and into tomorrow were suppose to get hammered in the snow dept.Yesterday I got a epidural steroid injection .Sure hope it calms down the back or its on to the next step which is day surgery to enlarge the spinal cavity .

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Today and into tomorrow were suppose to get hammered in the snow dept.Yesterday I got a epidural steroid injection .Sure hope it calms down the back or its on to the next step which is day surgery to enlarge the spinal cavity .

Ouch!!!! Wish you luck.

Spent the day getting a 9' snow blade for my skid steer. Then had to stop by and get a set of chains to help it go with worn out tires (slicks). Had to have them custom made since my skid steer has 15.5 wide tires. Plan to replace the tires once I'm done with this work on broken basalt.

82rude

Rear Admiral
So far a bit of snow but it passed us by mostly .No high winds or anything else that follows that.

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Still going thru therapy;these guys are pushing me; the shrinker; waiting for SLOW insurance to OK the rest. Got Cabin Fever big time!!! Its H@/l to be this way. Come on Summer!!!!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Out to the garage this morning to put a new agm battery in the atv before plowing .Got dumped on last night again!Looks like a atv plus toro powermax tagteam today.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Went outside to blow a little snow further back in the backyard.Earlier on in the week there was an article reminding people to make sure their gas meters were clear due to the amount of snow we have gotten this year.Well 2 1/2 hours later and 1 plus tanks of gas mines finally good to go!Ive had back problems most of this winter but I never realized how much snow has dumped on us.I didn't even see a meter out there it was buried completely along with my 5x10 trailer and most of my boat .I haven't seen this much snow since the 90,s.Today I say god bless Toro!:D

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Finally starting to thaw here. Been welding skegs for weeks getting ready for the big spring push...people are already calling for their boats and I have to explain there is still a foot of ice on the lakes. I get it though, I am ancy for boating season too. Just wish I was in Florida like all my customers ...

82rude

Rear Admiral
Wonder if a chopper prop would help for the hard water:lol: Nice to see you back .

Redfred1

Chief Petty Officer
Still rehabing; suppose to go back Monday;Dr. says he can put circulation back in my one leg. Need to get out of this place and GO HOME!!!

82rude

Rear Admiral
Drove by my ford dealer yesterday and the oil change /tire dept was slow so I had them put my summer tires and rims on and store the winters.As the edge has low miles on her im going to start doing my own oil changes from now on with synthetic oil for rest of her life as I can do it way cheaper than them.My free oil changes are over now.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Thanks. It ended up needing another dab or two once I faired it bit no big deal. Good as new now. I've got some extensive pontoon repair/mods coming up, maybe I'll get some pics if the customer doesn't mind. These tri toons cant really handle the refrigerators they are hanging on them these days...

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Got lucky, the snow missed...haha Mother Nature (hope I dont have to eat my words!)

1st boats of the season arrived this morning. Had to turn the water on to the shop :(.