So, what did you do today?

82rude

Rear Admiral
Im a mind reader.Ive looked into my mind and then looked outside and get this overwhelming feeling im plowing tomorrow!

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Im a mind reader.Ive looked into my mind and then looked outside and get this overwhelming feeling im plowing tomorrow!

I ain't plowing this time, it'll be gone by Saturday. I just wish the hard stuff would go away.

82rude

Rear Admiral
I mostly do it to kill a little time as im retired I do 5 driveways and expect nothing in return but all donations are gratefully accepted.I can usually go all winter on one tank of gas in my Polaris ace which is 5 gallons.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Yard work today. Still three feet of snow in most of it but picked up big branches that came down from the first big snowfall this year, actually used the chainsaw to cut them up. There's more under the snow yet. Burned them in the firepit, along with the scrap from my woodshop. My back hurts.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I've been welding skegs for the last week or so, winter work. Looking forward to a fla break. Then taxes and back at it for another season...time is relentless.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
On another note, I may have won my battle with the fork lift. Put fluid in the steering today, the cylinder for steering has been to the hydraulics shop twice now, its holding fluid and not leaking. Better than before, but I havent fired it up yet. Will know more by noon. Time for a coffee break, time change messed me up this year.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Well, I didnt win...the steering system now has no leaks but it still lacks power steering. Any ideas on how to test for pressure from the PS pump? Thinking that running dry for all these years toasted it maybe? I dont think I can just crack a line because as soon as you do the fluid runs out.

Ideas anyone? I just a dumb old hack...apparently.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Well, try as I might, my Golden Retriever refuses to practice "social distancing" in any way, shape, or form. Wish I knew how to make a meme...might go "viral!"

StarTed

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Painted a bunch of fishing jigs today and have them on the rotator.

Boat's in the shop getting another motor installed. Going from a 1993 150/105 Evinrude jet to a 2010 150 Etec with a pump. This is on a 1993 Wooldridge 18' extra plus. Hopefully I'll be able to get the tach to go above 4500. The Elephant Boys say maybe it'll be ready by Wednesday. Should be able to self quarantine out on the water. :)

82rude

Rear Admiral
Went looking for a new tv as the one in my bedroom passed away!I was totally entertained by the panicers .

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
So far the responses I got on it lean towards asking why my dad only has one shoe on...:confused::frusty:

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Well, today started by being bored, it progressed to being mad, it eventually evolved to being frustrated, finally it got drunk out. I feel like I got alot done.

southkogs

Staff member
Busy couple of days catching up on some stuff. Took down a carport for my MIL, poured some concrete, did a buncha' yardwork and then got the boat ready to go on her first run today (It's been on the trailer since last June while we were taking care of Dad).

BUT ... did do something kinda' interesting in the middle of it. Loaded Dad's old Leica up with some film. Gonna' try some old school photography!

Leica.png