No announcement yet.

So, what did you do today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82rude Good luck! I hope an ATV can move the kind of snow you get up there. Do you know others who use them successfully in situations similar to yours?
    '47 18' CC Utility "Knock On Wood"
    Various Evinrude powered Pontoons all named "Floosy"

Comment

• Yes,lots of people around me do.Im willing to play all day if it saves whats left of my back.

Comment

• Back pain sucks...glad it will work

Comment

• Originally posted by jakedaawg View Post
          Back pain sucks...glad it will work
          Worst part of my drive is the end because I live on a main road in town ,it can get heavily buried and if the atv cant do it the mighty toro will.

Comment

• So I built the plow in my living room (one advantage of being single I guess) now I have a hundred pounds to lugout to the garage.Solution ,toss it out the side window into the snowbank ! Will a bulging disc and wornout back parts you have to get inventive.

Comment

• Good job, back pain is the true "Mother of Invention ".

Had to travel to the big city. Father in law had heart surgery. All is well now.

I get to go to Bass pro and Cabellas on the way home though, (because I have been such a good boy). I think I'll buy a new gun...
              Last edited by WIMUSKY; January 12th, 2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• So battery in 2013 ford edge decided to start to fail.It keeps going to battery saver mode so had a new one installed at wallyworld.It still keeps on going to battery save mode and charging system mode.Ford says they have to reset system with scanner.Is there another way or ?

Comment

• Nothing works better than a code clear. Most auto parts stores will do it free...have them read the codes and then ask them to clear it once they read it. They do it free hoping you will buy the parts from them...

Comment

• If they dont do that in Canada ill mail you my scanner if you promise to mail it back. TC to the Saulte shouldn't be that bad...

Comment

• HAVE to get oil changed soon anyways so will get ford to do it then.Oil change is a freebee.Ive read that if you let the car sit for 8 hrs it will clear.Bigger issues are on hand .After all the effort of assembling that blasted atv plow I cannot for the life of me mount the mount underneath.Koplin says it works but theres cooling pipes and body tub in the way and im not destroying those.Will give koplin one more call as they were not very helpful last time .Going to chat with manager of store where I bought it and see if I can return partly assembled other wise its tear down time again!

Comment

• Sorry, No Politics......... You've been around
                        long enough to know that........
                        Last edited by WIMUSKY; January 12th, 2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Not touching that with a ten foot pole.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakedaawg View Post
                            If they dont do that in Canada ill mail you my scanner if you promise to mail it back. TC to the Saulte shouldn't be that bad...
                            Thanks for the offer.For once something went right this weekend and the codes cleared overnight on their own like somebody said they would.

Comment

• Well, today I have a bunch of snow mobile to go through. Preventative maintenance type stuff. It's nice when folks listen and bring them in before they trash them. Maybe we will find something interesting and post up some pics...

Comment

Any of you guys that read this, I am in the market for a different lathe...if you hear of someone with a decent 14"+ x 72"+ engine/toolroom lathe w/tracer or taper attachment in the midwest maybe turn me onto it.

Comment

Working...
                                X