So, what did you do today?

82rude

Rear Admiral
Well hell all I did today was plow snow, we got nailed last night, most snow and earliest I have had the plow out in years, I mean like over 10! Been a long day!

Been snowing here steady for awhile now.Should not have tempted fate and kept my big mouth shut earlier today,lol.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Going to put lites on the trees that line the driveway.

Say MT, how many accounts do you have???????

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Going to put lites on the trees that line the driveway.

Say MT, how many accounts do you have???????

What are you talking about, by time I get through with my Driveway and the 2.5 miles of road I have to plow, I have no energy left to deal with a paying customer!

:eek:

And now the darn truck is stuck, and I have to call one of my friends to bring his bulldozer up to pull me out...

I need a drink and another nap! I plowed a foot yesterday and got another foot this morning before I got up!

:sleeping:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
What are you talking about, by time I get through with my Driveway and the 2.5 miles of road I have to plow, I have no energy left to deal with a paying customer!

:eek:

And now the darn truck is stuck, and I have to call one of my friends to bring his bulldozer up to pull me out...

I need a drink and another nap! I plowed a foot yesterday and got another foot this morning before I got up!

That's it?????? I had a customer whose drive is 1 mile. Then I only had 59 drives to do after. I have since backed it down to about 34 since my neck issue. Heck, I wish I had what you have if I didn't need the money.

Stuck already???? Oy.......:facepalm::D:smow:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Grinding old stain off of concrete after work .... Almost as bad as grinding fiberglass ....

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral

I used to have 70 some accounts, Always found that the more I drank the deeper I got stuck! Just kidding around with ya!

Best thing I ever did was sell my route 2 years ago. Kept all the equipment but don't have to figure out how to get out of a hole at 3 am.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Today I took delivery of the new TIG welder for the shop. Miller Dynasty 280 DX Tigrunner. Buy once Cry once. Gonna have to repair a lot of skegs and pontoons to pay for it but it will be a nice addition in services for the business.

I'll get some pics up soon enough, I am mending from a recent surgery and now is not the time to unbox it.

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
Grinding old stain off of concrete after work .... Almost as bad as grinding fiberglass ....

The company I work for just bought a set of grinding pads that mount underneath a power trowel... I haven't used it but the other guys say it works great

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
The company I work for just bought a set of grinding pads that mount underneath a power trowel... I haven't used it but the other guys say it works great

They offered to do that at my shop before we put down some kind of floor covering or coloring. I don't understand how it will effect the finish

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
It preps or scratches the surface to help create a mechanical bond for the new floor ..

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
So, in honor of the warm weather, mid to high 60's here in Traverse city, i decided to do some welding.....

I have welded my butt to a chair on the front porch and am pretending it is 5 o'clock somewhere. Buffet on the play list....Jack in the glass.

I'd rather be boating but this will have to do....

Even donned the obligatory Hawaiian print shirt...

Great day to not smell like varnished fuel...

82rude

Rear Admiral
Changed the front shocks in the 2003 f150 4x4.59 years old ,now i feel like 85.I really really wish i was on the porch with jake.daawg

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Changed the front shocks in the 2003 f150 4x4.59 years old ,now i feel like 85.I really really wish i was on the porch with jake.daawg

That is why I use power for everything.......... If I was still turning a wrench by hand it would HURT ............

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Me and a buddy put.in 200' of our 360' feet of dock and two hoists. Now enjoying a jack.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Started my Rod for the 1st time since last Oct and went on a cruz with the wife. Yep, stopped at DQ too....

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
Saved $300 today by replacing lower control arms on the wife's van instead of having the local shop do it

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Saved $300 today by replacing lower control arms on the wife's van instead of having the local shop do it

ouch, the only time I want to be near a "wifes van" is if it is some super cute soccer mom....otherwise working on vans is a pain!

Edit: sorry, just saw it was your own wifes van

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
ouch, the only time I want to be near a "wifes van" is if it is some super cute soccer mom....otherwise working on vans is a pain!

Edit: sorry, just saw it was your own wifes van

Lol I agree. Yes I meant my wife šŸ˜Š

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Got a cortisone shot in my elbow....ouch!! I think she poked something...I know, I know, that came out wrong...