No announcement yet.

So, what did you do today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up north here they shutdown the limits pretty good, couple walleyes per person with a slot..

Comment

• Originally posted by GA_Boater View Post
      Hey Rude - Since you're not busy go help Jake yank that cylinder out and fix the steering.

Ya work for beer?
      Im not that cheaply bought.,It would take pizza and beer.In Canadian terms jakes just down the road.Really.just down the road!

Comment

• Originally posted by GA_Boater View Post
        Did you have to cut anything to get the cylinder out or plain old perseverance?
        Well, I guess you could call it perseverance....I called it several 4 letter words
        '47 18' CC Utility "Knock On Wood"
        Various Evinrude powered Pontoons all named "Floosy" I've realized that 1/2 the population is above average intelligence, wish I was in it.

Comment

• Spent the day looking for a used car for a widow friend of mine.Im leaning towards a Hyundai sonata (2012) with 114k kms on it .Other option if she wants to spend a little more is a Kia forte (2014) .My pops just bought a 2013 mint Kia forte and he loves the bugger.Final decision is of course hers ,im just helping as she,s not car savy atall.She,s one of those people that put on maybe a couple of thousand kms a year.Both brands are well regarded and come in cheaper than Toyota and Honda for the same features usually.I was looking at new Kia,s for ha ha,s and their put together very well and have full features for a reasonable price.Me im very happy with my 2013 ford edge which can easily tow my 16 StarCraft ss and the 3.5 has or is a good motor with 285hp and 6 speed sport select tranny.Oh, tomorrow im getting a new fridge and freezer for free as I qualified for our provincial govts elect efficacy program.Perfect timing as my crosley fridge is 25 years old now .

Comment

• Spent a couple of hours sitting in the cold waiting for a tow truck to show up because an elk ran out in front of me, I tapped the breaks and blew the fuse on the anti lock system and went straight and the road curved, what a mess, had a couple of guys stop, told me they could pull me out........LOL, no go, no joy, even using my 12.5K winch and using them for a anchor point, all that happened was my truck was a whale, sucking them in for dinner!

It was an interesting day to say the least.

Comment

• Did the Elk at least get you dinner?

Comment

• Bummer MT !
                ‘After s visit with the mother in law , she is in hospice care unfortunately now , been working on filling up a dumpster at the house . It’s amazing how much junk one can accumulate and not use over time ...
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                '64 MFG Rebuild
                MFG forum thread https://forums.iboats.com/mfg/64-edin...ay-524708.html
                https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...ve-the-manatee
                https://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...at-restoration

Comment

Took the wife clothes shopping up in Duluth. Waited while she shopped. It worked out ok, I ended up getting to go to Harbor freight, Northern tool and menards. Found a good deal at menards, 3" 30' tow strap for ten bucks after rebate. My old strap got damaged when I loaned it out Now the loaner will be the old strap. You break it you replace it.
                  If ya can't fix it with a hammer,ya got yourself an electrical problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X