Due to a time limit on the editing system, If any forum member would like some help with changing your topic title or post, please let an iboats moder

latemodel

Cadet
I would like to have the title on this thread changed please. I would like it to be: Information on 1958 and 59 Scott Atwater 60 HP outboards with generators

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/engi...44-60-hp-scott-serce-manaul-or-wiring-diagram

I started the post when looking for a 1958 Scott 60 HP service manual, and since then I have gone into the rebuilding of my 58 60 HP. I am putting in a lot of info on rebuilding the orphan 58/69 models that is difficult if not impossible to find as an aid to others who might tackle one of these motors. Thanks.

Don

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I would like to have the title on this thread changed please. I would like it to be: Information on 1958 and 59 Scott Atwater 60 HP outboards with generators

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/engi...44-60-hp-scott-serce-manaul-or-wiring-diagram

I started the post when looking for a 1958 Scott 60 HP service manual, and since then I have gone into the rebuilding of my 58 60 HP. I am putting in a lot of info on rebuilding the orphan 58/69 models that is difficult if not impossible to find as an aid to others who might tackle one of these motors. Thanks.

Don

Changed the title to "Information on 1958 and 59 Scott Atwater 60 HP outboards with generators". Thanks for the help so members can keep an oldie purring. :thumb:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Soooo.. Since the Upgrade, my thread has multiple missing Picture links etc. That it would be nice to be able to Fix. However without the ability to edit, I fear I would need to catalog all of the pages that have issues, assign all the appropriate links and then somehow give that to a moderator so they could do all that editing and fixing and even then it might not be correct since I might make the wrong link attachment in my documentation. I have had several requests to update my thread so newb's can see the missing pics associated with the text and I have no way of doing that. I seems that putting this Big Assignment off on a moderator is not a good situation and was wondering if there's another way to make this happen.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Jim, there are several categories for outboards, just post under the proper topic heading.

jclark178

Cadet
I put my post in the wrong form, how do I move it to the correct one. Should go to Mercruy Mercrusier Sterndrive Engines..Thks

jbcurt00

Staff member
Jclark, you cant move the topic, but a Mod can

In the future, juat PM any Mod and ask for the topic to be moved. Thanks

Moved to Mercruiser forum

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Just to know, the lower page any time edit button on ones post has been deactivated, so if a correction is not done in the 15 minute time the system provides you're done, right ?

Happy Boating