Upgrade issues list .....low priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYBo

Admiral
Very odd reports of missing elements. Must be browser and/or platform-specific.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
Firefox and W7. Not a very "odd" combo.
Same on 2 laptops and my desktop.

GA_Boater1

Cadet
Firefox and W7. Not a very "odd" combo.
Same on 2 laptops and my desktop.

FF and W7 here too, not odd to me. :) I am seeing the count, rank and quote. :confused:

I just created my sig with no problem. Now to try to modify it.

I was able to change my sig. It will be reported that some can't change sigs.

Last edited:

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
A small thing... when using an iPad, the "Owners Group by Manufacturer" buttons do not work. When using Firefox on my PC, I can hover over the buttons and the dropdown menu of manufacturers appears (or I can click on it and get a page listing the manufacturers), but on an iPad, nothing happens. I haven't been able to find a way to view those forums at all using an iPad.

Not a big deal, just something to add to the list...

Thanks!

Jim

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
is there a way to enlarge the font size from being so small ? I'm using a Mac.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

See if there is something in your browser's help about changing font size. That usually can point you in the right direction, Sully.

toneeees

Administrator

This was a feature someone suggested, I will check out how hard it will be to add. For the time being, your browser allows you to zoom in and out. You can do so by using the command key and the "+" key, or finding the zoom function through your browser settings.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I looked through the list of fixes and can only ask what the heck their programmers where doing when they proceeded to upgrade the software, and I am talking about the VB programmers, talking about fractured! my goodness, hopefully they have it figured out now, because unleashing this stuff on paying companies and customers is never good for your company!

toneeees

Administrator
I looked through the list of fixes and can only ask what the heck their programmers where doing when they proceeded to upgrade the software, and I am talking about the VB programmers, talking about fractured! my goodness, hopefully they have it figured out now, because unleashing this stuff on paying companies and customers is never good for your company!

Agreed, a long list of bug fixes. Hopefully now they can work on adding features that were removed in this version, such as auto-subscribe, pm notifications, etc..

last time there was an upgrade...

:D

This one is much smaller, so this upgrade should be much smaller and only take about 10 minutest.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
From my perspective there has been a major "event" today or late last night that has brought a number of previously non-functioning features on-line.
Forum has a much more "familiar" feel to it, at least IMO.

Onward and upward. :)

toneeees

Administrator
It looks like the update didn't fix as many things as we had hoped. Our team is still working on getting all of the bugs fixed.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
and just got my first one....

There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.

rj

Status
Not open for further replies.