Can any moderator fix my information?

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
100th request. My pm's blink out, My messages blnk out making it unable to reply, I am unable to edit my site, I can't add a link to my comments, I can't adjust my emai,
I CANT DO ANYTHING. And I'm tired of attitudes.
Thanks,
Kevin

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Well maybe 200x times Very frustrating. . Just tried the link but I cannot even add my link when I reply to someone.Plus all the other stuff I mentioned.
Anyway thanks JB. Hope you are finding your new shift hours most excellent!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
What sig build link? :smile:

The 2000th time worked.

Use the message link JB gave - It works with no jumping. I don't understand what you mean by not being able to add a link. It's just like a forum post using the Advanced Editor - The chain link right side on the second row.

We get tired of attitudes, too.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
OK but messages go updownupdownupdown.Just saying.
For instance a new guy can show up do his profile and I am unable to modify mine.
Im taking a break on this subject and wish you and yours a Great 4th of July. jbcurt00

jbcurt00

Staff member
kcassells you as well

Does the link I posted take you to your PMs?

If so, can you read them w no jumping/blinking?

Thats 1 seperate problem from profile editting, and the link I posted has worked for everybody else who's tried it.

There are a small handful of members that are somehow caught in limbo. IIRC, theres 3 or 4, you among them. I think alldodge may have been affected similarly or possibly had a completely different problem.

Prior to the current admin, there was an attempt to correct the problem, which was unsuccessful. That admin is no longer w iboats.

Given the current state of the vB software, the few of you affected unfortunately makes it a fairly low priority.

all I can suggest is take a break for a day or 2, then logout if you're auto-logged in. Log in again and go to the link I posted. Try to send me a PM. When you do, @ notify me here that you have.

If PMs dont go thru, what happens on your end? Nothing?

As for editting your profile and/or signature block, stick a pin in it and revisit it in @60-90days, something may change by then.....

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
You can add me to the list of people't having problems, I can't update my info either, the screen just constantly flicks up and down.

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
When I go into edit my profile and change the info on my boat type, it all seems to work fine until i press "accept", or whatever the word is, and then the screen starts to jump around and my changes don't go into effect.