not working right

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joe - We do care and since you can post, you are logged in regardless of what the icon says. There is an in between state on logged out and in that affects the icon.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
This happens to me sometimes also .. I can tell if I’m logged in if the post box at the bottom of the screen is there .
‘It doesn’t seem to effect anything ..

jbcurt00

Staff member
I leave an unopened PM in my messages folder, have for more then 18months.

If theres a messge # below my avatar, I'm logged in. If not, I'm not.....

Oh, and occasionally my avatar image wont load, but the #'s still there. Typically that leads to being logged out the next time I load iboats.

Changing from my cell data signal to in & out of any of the wifi coverages I use frequently will trigger a login @my next visit...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I leave an unopened PM in my messages folder, have for more then 18months.

If theres a messge # below my avatar, I'm logged in. If not, I'm not.....

Oh, and occasionally my avatar image wont load, but the #'s still there. Typically that leads to being logged out the next time I load iboats.

Changing from my cell data signal to in & out of any of the wifi coverages I use frequently will trigger a login @my next visit...

I do the same thing, only I have 1 item in my shopping cart. As long as I can see the red blob, I'm logged in. No red , time to log in. It's a little more obvious in red than black message numbers. My cart has had that one item for more than 3 years. :smile: