Unable to upload pics to a post

alldodge

Staff member
There are also other issues
Send someone a PM and all good, but try replying to the message and the bottom of the screen pops up then down every second

All if you have more then 5 messages and select show ALL same thing happens
I'm thankful for iboats, but is anybody what so ever working on these issues, ???????????????????

WIMUSKY

Staff member
There are also other issues
Send someone a PM and all good, but try replying to the message and the bottom of the screen pops up then down every second

All if you have more then 5 messages and select show ALL same thing happens
I'm thankful for iboats, but is anybody what so ever working on these issues, ???????????????????

I've noticed the flashy"s for awhile in the Message Center. Clearing cache can help the issue, but it seems to return. I've left cache alone too and it doesn't seem to do it. Then it will start up again. It acts like it has a mind of it's own. Developers are aware of the issue, just not sure where it falls on their priority list.....

We're all having issues with pics.....

alldodge

Staff member
Has anyone tried uploading pics to their gallery?
If that works it can be link, but my guess is that doesn't work either

harringtondav I selected your link but it just took me to a thread started by siriussr

alldodge

Staff member
Something else, selected your link and it took me to the main forum page

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
posting is goofy as well. I will answer a thread, then come back and its not there. however I can restore it in the window...... I think the hippo wont die.....

harringtondav

Commander
I hope the hippo doesn't die. This forum is a great resource, and a good source for interesting chats.

I'm amazed iBoats keeps it up for banner advertisement revenue and some sales from the forum. I'm no IT propeller head, but I bet it takes a lot of resources to keep it up. ....I just blame the current glitches on COVID staff issues at iBoats.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
They changed the mascot from the hippo to the new iBoats logo...... trying to eradicate the hippo logo and all the "freeware" that was used by the prior development team is the source of the issues we are seeing if I can paraphrase the mods over the past few months.

nothing to do with iBoats forum,

southkogs

Staff member
That's pretty close Scott. The current development team has a mess on their hands, and are trying to play whack-a-mole to get it wrangled in.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
as of today, I can upload photos.

however new issue. during the upload on one of my posts, the iboats website was kind enough to log me out. however this time it gave me a warning"

"your session has timed out, and the website has logged you out. you will need to log back in to upload photos"

Hey.. colonel_sanders ..... this may be why we randomly get logged out.

southkogs

Staff member
LOL ... I gave up yesterday and found some other stuff to do :)