posting in Dockside Chat isnt working

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
tried 4 times posting in Dockside Chat...... I can restore and click post again..... however its not showing up.

Something broken

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
and now the header is gone from the site

southkogs

Staff member
Scott Danforth - is it working right now? I've been trying to recreate it, and I can't.

The header was gone when I first came on today, but it's been back ever since.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Scott Danforth - is it working right now? I've been trying to recreate it, and I can't.

The header was gone when I first came on today, but it's been back ever since.

'kogs, havent been able to post in DC either yesterday or this morning. So I gave up trying.

southkogs

Staff member
colonel_sanders - something funky is going on. I can post in Dockside Chat, but the header and/or my avatar comes and goes. Really strange. I've even gotten a bad gateway a couple of times.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
For what its worth, i can restore whole post, however when I go to hit the "post reply" button....... poof....... it disappears. So I simply have given up for now.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
tried another 3 times, then tried without the pictures....... ugh

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
tried another 3 times, then tried without the pictures....... ugh

Scott - Try logging out and back in again. The hunk of software that is the display for the header is also where we log on/off. There is a limbo state between logged in and logged off and it looks like you're logged in except everything acts funky. That software is why you go to AA meetings after you get kicked out and mentioned it before - Drupal.

GA_Boater

It just happened to me. I was doing a multi-quote using copy & paste and it just poofed after hitting post. The reply shows after using Restore, but nothing posts.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
It just happened to me. I was doing a multi-quote using copy & paste and it just poofed after hitting post. The reply shows after using Restore, but nothing posts.

Hey GA...... Try logging off.....then back on.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Never mind, where is the Im drinking emogi? drinking.jpg

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
something up with the site, cant open the posted photos, cant backpage ,always have to start over ????????????

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
no edit button too. When I post and try to go back a page I get this JSON raw data headers save copy collapse all expand all filters on node id: 10851372

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
I'm getting many '404 page not found' errors and/or misrendered page. Something seems to have upset the software again...

Scott Danforth

Staff member
I cant help...... Im in rehab and a straight jacket

GA_Boater

I'm getting many '404 page not found' errors and/or misrendered page. Something seems to have upset the software again...

All of these have been reported. That makes you feel better, doesn't it? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
I swear... I have never seen a forum that has so many glitches. It's as bad or worse than the dial-up bulletin boards of the 1980s.