Lost password...or lost account completely....perhaps other things to ..lol

Trying to log into my old account with no luck....Old account title..Tail_Gunner...Ive tried password recovery on two different email accounts no luck so far...Had this issue once before..Update the account death62@hotmail is so old its no longer in use

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I remember Tail_Gunner. Let's see what iboats_tim can do. He might contact you for your new email addy.

Why thankyou..almost to the point where i can pull the valve covers off the engine...day to day events are priority mail so to speak.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
curiosity has me asking....... what happened?

GA_Boater

T_G - We've had some changes here, so I'm sorry this hasn't been resolved.

I'm still trying to get your old username back, but it's above Mod level. Hang in there.

T_G - We've had some changes here, so I'm sorry this hasn't been resolved.

I'm still trying to get your old username back, but it's above Mod level. Hang in there.

And i thank you. Ive been trying to get my old hotmail backup but it seems there having changes as well..

Ive just been emailed by hotmail...if you can send the supports email info i might be able to retrieve my old account.

Last edited:
curiosity has me asking....... what happened?

As in all things...time takes it toll..RIght now im getting a old rv and a old mirage 217 intruder back in form shall i say. The Mirage motor is tired....cant even get off plane with a load....and the Rv Motor is perfect....yet way underpowered for myself...So the rv motor goes in the boat and the RV gets something newer..actually a fresh build... As to the old rv motor which is you are advising on now is going to get a new timing chain ...60k on it. while im there might as well drop a cam in. very flat tappets are cheap..way cheap.I work best with two things going on at a time these days...When one project gets on my nerves i can jump to the other..Works well actually

GA_Boater

And i thank you. Ive been trying to get my old hotmail backup but it seems there having changes as well..

Ive just been emailed by hotmail...if you can send the supports email info i might be able to retrieve my old account.

PM me with the email info and I'll get it to them. We'll get you back.

Ive just done that, the landmark addr is current....the system does not recognize that addr....it does recognize the user name...a request was sent 15 minutes ago...no reply in to Tail_Gunner in any known folder..You helped in 17 things were good...and now notta...I cant even seem to find a method of PM ing you...

GA_Boater

To look at what I sent you, hover over your username on the upper right and click on Your Messages.

To PM me or any member - Click a username in the left light blue block and the member's profile opens with an orange Contact Me in the upper right.

We'll get there!

Ok new tricks i get that... a basic fundamental...i boats does not recognize the landmark email...it does accept Tail_Gunner..but does not acknowledge the landmark addr...gk@@@LANDMARK@gmail.com that is

GA_Boater

Look at my PM to you. It talks about the email addresses.