No announcement yet.

Something I just noticed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if you notice it, but it's slow too, e.g., the server. But, that's something else. Actually, if hiring someone to redo the website, it takes few months (if they're good and know what they doing, don't ask me for recommendations). I wasn't even aware this had a "store" for parts, yet, looking for parts (I was looking for a KIT at that time), and there is NO photos/descriptions (but a Moderator explained that I had to find parts from other websites, get the part number (as for a KIT in my case), then come back). Then another said these part numbers may or may not be apples to apples. Well? Makes sense to shop else where? Again, no pun intend. There's other things, but I am not going to analyze this website.

Comment

but this website could do an overhaul.
      This probably shocked you? Well, FACE IT, Warren. But, again, I am not going to analyze this website. Without mention/listing what I've come across (and I am sure others too), I just want to ask why I am still having the "2" PMs, but I've READ these "2" messages. Also, as I mentioned, how to FWD the message (if you must, it's a spam/scam PM I received, and just want to FWD it to a Moderator, since as one of the "2" message is from that Moderator asking for it).

FWIW, missions, visions, icons, logos, color, shape, designs, etc, come and go... to embrace changes and keep up with the "times".

Comment

Open the scam message and select Forward on top of the message, plug in the Mods username and send it.
        BOAT SPECS | FORUM HELP | STARCRAFT FORUM | SHOP iBoats
        Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
        That is what the forums are for.
        Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by GA_Boater View Post
          Open the scam message and select Forward on top of the message, plug in the Mods username and send it.
          Did that, not working. I see and click a "Forward" button, but nothing happens (no name field or action), just a new "reply" message box below, that's it.

Comment

Did you Select anything - Either All or None? All is selected to forward all the messages.
            BOAT SPECS | FORUM HELP | STARCRAFT FORUM | SHOP iBoats
            Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
            That is what the forums are for.
            Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Working...
            X