this mornings issues

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
something is amiss in the header.

no account information, no search bar, nothing above the Forums/Articles/Givaway bar

both on 'puter and phone.

the "hamburger" does nothing on the phone

Hey iboats_tim Kiter007

Scott Danforth

Staff member
and any post results in the blue spinning circle of death / "working" unless you hit F5

southkogs

Staff member
I had to log in ... again ...

So far things look right on the computer (Chrome browser).

EDIT: *** whoah ... LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG posting time***

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I think the priority for the new Dev. team is improving the header interface between the forum and store. It's been buggy since it was introduced.

I saw some sporadic funny stuff over the weekend and I'm sure it was caused by header work. And long "working" times are continuing.

Scott Danforth Is it working now?

Scott Danforth

Staff member
still have to hit F5 for it to post........

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
What is your beer of choice, Scott? The stock market just opened and It may be time to buy a few shares. :D

Last week posting and editing was snappy. Not so snappy now.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
What is your beer of choice, Scott?

the cold one someone hands me (except for budweiser or coors - just cant do it....)

currently in the fridge is about 15 bottles of Dos Equis, 3 cans of Miller Lite, 9 bottles of Leinies Sunset Wheat and about a case of the wife's Michelob ultra.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
the cold one someone hands me (except for budweiser or coors - just cant do it....)

currently in the fridge is about 15 bottles of Dos Equis, 3 cans of Miller Lite, 9 bottles of Leinies Sunset Wheat and about a case of the wife's Michelob ultra.

Four of the Five Essential Food groups

Edit: the F5 button does speed up the posting

southkogs

Staff member
Posting has been slow for a few days now. I'm not sure anyone knows why at the moment.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
maybe this is why
image00661.jpg

iboats_tim

User
Hi all,

We recently made a few changes and logging in was broken for a bit. We have resolved the issue and you should be able to login normally now.

CatTwentyTwo

Chief Petty Officer
Thanks Tim, I couldn't log in all day yesterday. All that would happen was a screen that said 404 error, this page does not exist. When you can't log in you're kind of helpless because you can't contact a mod to let them know so you don't know if it's just you or the site.

All is well now obviously.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Hi all,

We recently made a few changes and logging in was broken for a bit. We have resolved the issue and you should be able to login normally now.

still need to re-login every day or so depending on what machine I am using to access the interweb at the moment. I had to join AA because my liver couldnt handle the multiple logins