Suddenly locked out

oldrem

Commander
For a couple years I have enjoyed the thread "Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist."

Now when I try to view it I get "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin"

I did click on the "admin" and sent an inquiry about a week ago, but no response. Any ideas what's happening? It's only that one thread that doesn't work

jbcurt00

Staff member
Any chance you followed 1 or 2 email notification links, rather then a bookmark or using the forum homepage?

The last 2 posts were deleted as spam, and that error message is what you'd get if you dollowed a notification link....

oldrem

Commander
Any chance you followed 1 or 2 email notification links, rather then a bookmark or using the forum homepage?

The last 2 posts were deleted as spam, and that error message is what you'd get if you dollowed a notification link....

OK yes I followed a link and also showed up in my messages. I'll "dismiss" it from messages and move on. Thanks for letting me know.