res something going on here

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
In the mercruiser section when I click on certain posts my virus program kick in and stops this
member,iinet.net.au
Is this on the iboats server or on my computer. My virus scans show nothing and this dies not appear on any other boating site

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
started and still with the post from c1steve in the mercruiser section shows ip as 200.0.178.90

jbcurt00

Staff member
started and still with the post from c1steve in the mercruiser section shows ip as 200.0.178.90

I went back 4pages in the Mercruiser forum and didnt see any topics by someone named c1steve, and a forum search only found the reference you made......

Can you post a link to the topic you're talking about

Edit: found it and posted to it w no error msg....

On my android smart phone..

jbcurt00

Staff member
Deleted your post w the IP info, not needed in open forum, Mods and admin can still see it....

I suspect its on your end, not ours.

BUT, dont hold me too that

It may be related to your browser/machine type and its interaction w forum software and etc.

To help Tim/Kiter007 or whomever, what browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome?) and an Apple laptop/macbook/desktop or Windows based tablet/laptop/desktop running linux/MS Windows verXX......

Odd that its just that 1 topic....

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
In the mercruiser section when I click on certain posts my virus program kick in and stops this
member,iinet.net.au
Is this on the iboats server or on my computer. My virus scans show nothing and this dies not appear on any other boating site

BT - Did you just click on it to read the thread or was it a reply?

I didn't see the IP 200.0.178.90 for any of the posts. But iinet.net.au is familiar - It's achris's internet provider. Chris did reply with the photo attachment of the Diacom dump. :confused:

Do you use an ad blocker? Wondering if an ad is what your anti-virus is detecting.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
mercruiser ,page 1, 16th post
Malwarebytes is blocking an outbound connection to that address.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Confirmed something else, it only appears if i click a post achris responded to ??strange

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Yeah, I was getting the same. It's the latest windows update. Since the photobucket scam, I store all my images on my ISP server, iiNet. For some reason, operating system virus programs and 3rd party software can't identify it, so either flag it as suspicious, or just plain block it. I put an exemption in my firewall/browser and it's worked fine since.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chris.......