Site is hosed again

alldodge

Staff member
Thing is all messed up, started last night, so stopped doing anything until this AM. MS Edge or Firefox on two different computers is the same mess

undefined site.jpg

southkogs

Staff member
I'm not getting anything worse than the monkeyed up menu bars from last week on the computer. Still that way for you AllDodge ?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
AD, happened to me too this morning.

alldodge

Staff member
Its still hosed but not as bad. Has taken me over an hour to get this post in (been gone all day). Did try to use the "at" sign and got an error and the page went blank. Did this tto try and notify iboats_tim. Also deleted all cookies and history just to start fresh, but still trouble.

Will keep checking back to see if it gets better, when it does I'll try to get back to reading and posting

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
All I have been getting today is every once in a while a "site not working" error, which is not an uncommon thing.

alldodge

Staff member
Hate to say it out loud, but have posted once and read a few threads and so far it "appears" to be working again

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hate to say it out loud, but have posted once and read a few threads and so far it "appears" to be working again

You're confused, AD. Give it a minute! :rolleyes:

I simply enjoyed the blank page immensely! :disturbed: