Just me?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I have to ask while I have managed to get this far. Is this site still messed up? I ask because I haven't been able to sign in like usual and navigate the forums without some fancy effort. My home page is so messed up, I don't even have access to the different forums without doing some interesting finagling... Just want to know, just me?

alldodge

Staff member
It was really messed up for me a day or two ago (don't remember), but first thing I did was close the computer and do something else. The next day it was almost back to what it was but still new, so I'm guessing there was yet another update

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I wish I could say it's you, GM. But it ain't! Most of us are having some of the same issues as you. :blue:

How are you accessing the forum? Smart phones seem to be at their dumbest coping with the latest version. Don't take me wrong, I'm not blaming the phones. Or the operators! :smile:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
My guess is there is a new programmer that doesnt boat or use the forums

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I wish I could say it's you, GM. But it ain't! Most of us are having some of the same issues as you. :blue:

How are you accessing the forum? Smart phones seem to be at their dumbest coping with the latest version. Don't take me wrong, I'm not blaming the phones. Or the operators! :smile:

Well, I was hoping it wasn't my computer. I rebooted my computer a few times to hopefully eliminate any issues on my part and it still is screwy. I am using a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop running win 10 w/chrome. I guess there still are some changes to be made on the software keepers end. I was just wondering. Not complaining, but will be happier once I can again look through all the forums without much fuss...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
My guess is there is a new programmer that doesnt boat or use the forums

I realize there is a need to keep running newer upgrades as things change and move forward. I was once such a programmer myself. But sure seems like they are making huge changes instead of smaller incremental ones. And that is good IF you migrate the new changes while maintaining the old ones that had no issues. And it would even be helpful to TRY your new software changes on test computers before doing the entire site... JMHO

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I just assume that all the forum glitches are my fault ...
‘It’s easier for me to comprehend that .... :smash:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Forum just blew up - at least on a firefox browser.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
I just miss the quick navigation drop down thingy for switching between sub-forums or categories or what ever they are called. That thingy made for an enjoyable user friendly experience. I find I am coming to the forum less now, I suppose most will thank the programmer for that;)

alldodge

Staff member
I.m firefox on a laptop and have updated flash and I'm not getting the bad stuff currently. DOn't know if that would/has helped