Things are acting strange on iBoats.

JSnooky

Seaman Apprentice
Not sure what's going on, but I am unable to add photos to my ideabook. Also, not able to access my messages. Just thought I would put this out there to the management. Thanks.

jbcurt00

Staff member

JSnooky

Seaman Apprentice
I'm not getting any error messages. It just won't load photos. That is not what is driving me crazy. What is driving me crazy is that I can't access my messages. When I go to my messages there is a big search box blocking my view to everything. I could probably print screen it for you if you want.

JSnooky

Seaman Apprentice
There are messages hiding underneath that blue box LOL. I can't scroll , as it is stationary.

Attachments

• photo310700.png
    photo310700.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 0

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If you read and follow the note on top of the page, you can get your messages.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
WE all are working around the many issues still. I realize they are working on the fixes, but is there any time line for them yet? Just wondering.

sam am I

Commander
WE all are working around the many issues still. I realize they are working on the fixes, but is there any time line for them yet? Just wondering.

"iBoats is free"......"you get what you get or leave" I believe that was someones sentiment that seemed to have ran amok in here not so long ago :noidea:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
"iBoats is free"......"you get what you get or leave" I believe that was someones sentiment that seemed to have ran amok in here not so long ago :noidea:

Please don't get me wrong. I am only asking if they know when they will have the fixes. I am not complaining but just wondering. I realize this is a FREE site. But it used to be a lot easier to navigate the forums and messages...Just saying.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
If we knew or had a time timeline, sometimes someone forgets to wind the clock.

So when? - :noidea: Wish we had an idea.

jbcurt00

Staff member

Free, yes, but to think admin, management, owners and Mods aren't spending countless man hours, countless computing and programming hours, trying to fix ALL the current forum and store problems, is a grossly inaccurate assumption.

There is a choice to be made of course, deal w the nagging problems and work arounds as they are found, or dont. That doesnt mean solutions arent in process and being diligently sought out, hourly, daily, weekly or unfortunately, sometimes longer.

when it gets frustrating, and it does we all know it does because we use it regularly, probably more then typical users, just take a break and try again later today or tomorrow.... Longer if needed.