Weird Behavior..

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
The last couple of days, if I click on the topic heading, it takes me to the End of the thread instead of the first post and I have noticed the "up arrow" to get back to the top of the page has now disappeared, is this a new glitch in the system?

Thanks.

southkogs

Staff member
One of a few glitches lately ... Tim, Kiter and the developer guys are trying to wrangle the gremlins. Thanks for hangin' in with us.

Alumarine

Captain
Glad I'm not the only one noticing this!
It works fine with IE, which I don't use, but goes to the end of the thread with Chrome and Firefox.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
yep, I'm seeing that using Chrome too - thought it might be another thing getting tougher to remember - glad to see at least this isn't one of them

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I still am experiencing issues with the site. However, if this is how it will be running, I can adjust. So many different issues I wouldn't know where to start.

I wonder, why was the previous version aborted and this new version applied? Seems the old version was working fine. Why the new version?

southkogs

Staff member
It has to do with the store as much as with the forums. The development of that side can (does) affect this side. There are some releases to the forum software that have contributed to the problems, but it's as much the store side.

To be honest, it's actually confusing all the kings horses and all the kings men a little too. Which is why it's taking longer to sort out.