Topic always scrolls to last entry

bwkre

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Seems lately that when an existing topic / post is opened it starts with the first post then scrolls to the last post of the page. Is this a recent change or just my computer. Windows 10 with Firefox. It never did this before.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
iboats_tim

This is new and only started this evening.

Actually guys, it goes to the last post on the first page of the thread..

This still works to go to the first unread post or the latest new post. Clicking on the title pops you to the last post on the first page and that isn't right. It should go to the opening post in the thread.

Kiter007

iboats.com employee
GA_Boater thanks for this graphic... I noticed THT offers "Last Page" in parentheticals whenever a thread has multiple pages. Did iBoats forum ever have something like that allowing users to jump to the last page?

iboats_tim can you submit to Jake and devs?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
We do have the last page option. The page choice option top and bottom of any page - We just do it differently. Don't forget THT is running VB 4 or 3 - The Good VB versions. LOL

lastpage1.png

Attachments

• lastpage1.png
    lastpage1.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 0

gm280

Supreme Mariner
While we are on the topic, I have to back up to the first page I started at to allow me to log out now. It never did that before either. I guess they are still working the problems... IDK

southkogs

Staff member
While we are on the topic, I have to back up to the first page I started at to allow me to log out now. It never did that before either. I guess they are still working the problems... IDK
Well, ain't that weird ... I guess I don't log out much.

iboats_tim GM's right. I tried logging out from this thread, and the mouse hover doesn't work over my avatar and screen name. If I click it, it'll take me to my profile page. BUT ONLY IN CHROME. Firefox and Safari are working okay. Dunno' about the MS browser.

iboats_tim

User
Thanks guys, we're working on both of these issues (scrolling to the latest post and the logout button not displaying ). I will report back when we have made some progress on these Kiter007