Anyone know how to embed url link...

Anyone know how to embed url link so it shows up in the forum body using screen cast or google drive? I know it used to be done, I just cannot figure out how to do it.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Click the chain link in the Advanced Editor and paste the URL in the box.

imbed.png

GA_Boater

opti%20front%20view.jpg

GA_Boater

That was a copy and paste of the image.

I have no idea what your image properties thing is.

GA_Boater

Not working for you.

Just right click the image, click on Copy Image and then paste it in a post. That's what I did in post #5

GA_Boater

As far as I know, PDF's can only be linked.

If I remember, up to 6 images can be pasted.

Searching for a sleeper

190302144345-06-crew-dragon-spacex-large-tease.jpg

190308112236-barbie-glamping-hilton-mexico-city-santa-fe---campervan-small-tease.jpg

I Know!! That's why i want to know how to embed the URL in the body!!!

131 GB (140,954,078,360 bytes) From the windows properties option

This is all service info, digital classes, wiring diagrams, personal notes etc. all related to the marine field that I could be sharing but not at 2 mb a piece!

it was possible about 9 years ago through "screencast", before the rhino, hippo or whatever that thing is? I think the PDF should allow at least 10 mbs. Really takes the wind out of your sails when all you see is web address when you use to see everything!

Who knows maybe the binary code geeks will see this and rectify it...by chance if they do shoot me a pm, thanks for your help, Jeff.

alldodge

Staff member
Make it an image and then attach using the paper clip

GA_Boater

I Know!! That's why i want to know how to embed the URL in the body!!!

131 GB (140,954,078,360 bytes) From the windows properties option

This is all service info, digital classes, wiring diagrams, personal notes etc. all related to the marine field that I could be sharing but not at 2 mb a piece!

it was possible about 9 years ago through "screencast", before the rhino, hippo or whatever that thing is? I think the PDF should allow at least 10 mbs. Really takes the wind out of your sails when all you see is web address when you use to see everything!

Who knows maybe the binary code geeks will see this and rectify it...by chance if they do shoot me a pm, thanks for your help, Jeff.

You're asking for us to be your data repository. That's a bit much.

You sound like had another username at one time. If that's the case, then we could find your prior screencasts. But even before "the rhino, hippo or whatever that thing", we had limits.