my apology...

Crosbyman

Rear Admiral
my apology for mentioning the board problems … Maybe a simple banner at the top saying….

" Board problems ... we know …. we are working on it"

would alert all of us having issues. … but there again maybe i missed it

We all get ads & pop-ups on just about everything but a " General notice to all IBOATS users " would be nice and it would keep down this topic from coming up… like mine did.

Just a suggestion

jbcurt00

Staff member
No apology necessary

Just like motor topics, posts should be in the correct forum, for problems w the website/forum and store, this is that forum

Occasionally a look around other topics in a sub-forum will provide valuable info about a question or problem, ESP w website and store problems.

A banner may or may not be additional work that takes away from problem solving, but worth running it up the burgee pole:

iboats_tim

Kiter007

southkogs

Staff member
Second that - we're all gonna' get frustrated with some of the troubles from time to time. And it's foolish to try to play it off like there aren't any troubles. If we can keep the criticisms constructive, that helps a lot. But every now and again things kinda' "pop."

Thanks for hanging in while the developer dudes chase the gremlins around. The membership will always be the success of these forums.

iboats_tim

User
done and done. we are hoping to have a better handle on things as the week progresses.