Forum messed up again...

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
It looks like something on form header is screwed up... I had to page down about 30 screens to see any of the forum screens.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Same here. The header is messed up somehow. It is spread down the left of my screen word by word instead of across the top as whole lines.

DouglasW

Petty Officer 1st Class
I noticed that the Next page and large page buttons at the bottom of a topic do not work for me. But the small page arrow controls at the top right do work.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
your IT peop;e really know how to screw up what used to be a good site

Anything else you guys or girls can do do mess up a great site, Ever hear of K.I.S.S

maybe368

Seaman
Is it just my computer?

Is my computer or is the site having some problems? It seems that the entire page comes up es a single file line and the thread is way at the bottom. I cleared my cache with no effect and other web pages are loading fine, Thanks...Mark

southkogs

Staff member
Yeah, it's a mess right now. Not sure what the story is.

Vic.S

Rear Admiral
Something gone wonky with the site. I don't appear as logged in either , but I am, obviously

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Either the site is Wonky, or a lot of us all have the same Malware

300sflyer

Chief Petty Officer
Definitely not user friendly any longer.... Can't upload photos anymore either?

iboats_tim

User
Hi all, things seem to be worst on firefox. We are working on it now, but if you have a browser other than Firefox that is also having problems, please let me know.

southkogs

Staff member
Firefox = disaster Chrome = difficult to impossible to function Safari = "looks" best, but none of the functions are working there either (all from the Mac platform)

Vic.S

Rear Admiral
I can post from Chrome but there is no formatting. Cannot use quote function. I dont appear to be logged in but obviously I am. Cannot post at all from MS Edge

Vic.S

Rear Admiral
The problem has been reported and is being discussed on the Forum and Website Issues forum

altitude 411

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Agreed^^^ Checking to see if I am able to post here as I'm not able to post in the problems forum. Slow, page function doesn't work in threads as well as forum page function.

altitude 411

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Agreed^^^ Checking to see if I am able to post here as I'm not able to post in the problems forum. Slow, page function doesn't work in threads as well as forum page function. chrome

altitude 411

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Agreed^^^ Checking to see if I am able to post here as I'm not able to post in the problems forum. Slow, page function doesn't work in threads as well as forum page function. chrome. Also unable to edit,quote ect...