site not working the way it should

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
cant reply to a post but can create a new post.Guy`s STOP monkeying around with this site, Worked perfectly fine earlier.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
I PM'd Tim yesterday as the site was Bjorked about noon yesterday. the development version is hit or miss. however the initial page that comes up on forums.iboats.com is completely Bjorked. it looks like the page was chopped up in a blender and poured on the page.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Yeah, it is seriously hosed. Looks equally bad on my iPad as it does on my Windows 10/Firefox machine. Problems seem to effect every page.

tpenfield

Staff member
Looks like they are working on it . . . now getting AJAX Error messages, but the pages are coming up in a normal format.

Kiter007

iboats.com employee
Thank you for reporting this. Tim actually caught this yesterday and the developers have been working on it since then. I expect things will continue to be a bit unstable for the next few hours while they fix this. (Yesterday they pushed new code to improve some things in the shopping.)

sam am I

Commander
Thought it was me late last night on older OS......its not, Both on latest ver Chrome and Firefox on Win 7 ult.

Click image for larger version  Name:	iboats_Page_3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	327.5 KB ID:	10693402

Get this each new page...either browser.

Attachments

• iboats_Page_2.jpg
    iboats_Page_2.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 0
  • iboats_Page_3.jpg
    iboats_Page_3.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
working better ... but still a little bumpy
nYw2GP.gif

Kiter007

iboats.com employee
Seems to be working fine now. I cleared my browser cache too.

harringtondav

Commander
Seems OK now. I've seen it before, so I go back to FB, Spider Solitaire, or actually do something productive until it gets back on its feet.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Hey Kiter007 , iboats_tim , iboats_zach something awry with the site today.

went to log in and the page was blank with exception of a single number 298283 (which I guess corresponds to my user id within the software) I did not take a screen shot.

my normal path is forums.iboats.com

after going thru iboats, then clicking on my user icon to check messages, i get this (screen shot)
photo307030.jpg

Scott Danforth

Staff member
if it helps, the computer is a Win 7 pro / Firefox setup

Jake_Iboats

iboats.com employee
Hey Kiter007 , iboats_tim , iboats_zach something awry with the site today.

went to log in and the page was blank with exception of a single number 298283 (which I guess corresponds to my user id within the software) I did not take a screen shot.

my normal path is forums.iboats.com

after going thru iboats, then clicking on my user icon to check messages, i get this (screen shot)

Hi Scott, Looking into this. Not seeing it on my account or any others I've checked. Will continue to investigate.

Scott Danforth

Staff member
As I have indicated to Tim in the past. I have the wonderful luck of finding IT problems that are difficult to track down.

I have not noticed the issue later today. however it was not the first time I have noticed it.