loggeg in but cant post

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Just couldnt leave the site alone, always monkeying with it.Now I cant respond to a post but can make a new post.

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... Something screwy is goin' on today,....

I'm outa the loop, 'n have no idea what it is,...

alldodge

Staff member
Just couldnt leave the site alone, always monkeying with it.Now I cant respond to a post but can make a new post.

Might help if ya post it in the website section, the Merc section can banter, but doesn't make it to the guys that need to see it ;)

achris

More fish than mountain goat

It's not 'them' monkeying with it. The software uses caches, and sometimes the caches get full of garbitch and need to be manually flushed (just like a toilet).... The guys in the 'backroom' at iboats are doing a sterling job of keeping this software running as well as they are. VBs last good release was 4, but new 'attack' methods forced them to rush 5, and it's never been right. This is a VB problem, not an iboats problem...

HTH,

Chris......

Bondo

Staff member
Might help if ya post it in the website section, the Merc section can banter, but doesn't make it to the guys that need to see it ;)

Ayuh,..... This is the only forum BD posts in,.....

If I were handin' out an award for the most threads moved to the right forum started by any single member,.......

Bt Doctur Wins, hands down, no competition what so ever,...... ;)

alldodge

Staff member
If I were handin' out an award for the most threads moved to the right forum started by any single member,.......

Bt Doctur Wins, hands down, no competition what so ever,...... ;)

Yep :pound:

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
When logged in and wanting to post the Write something windows stays unaltered, need to close the page and open a second one in order to post. Have this Protection Recaptcha recurrent blue banner constantly manifesting itself at right lower page..

Happy Boating

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Everytime while logged in and in need to post on a different thread, need to close the page and open a new one for the cursor to show up on the Write Something window. Someone is experiencing same issue ?

Currently accesing Iboats running Win 7 Pro and Google Chrome.

Happy Boating